Saturday, September 24, 2011

Allred - James Dean - and My Kinda Search

James Dean was in a mood the other day and started following Allred around and barking at him. Allred was not very happy as he tried to ignore my buddie.


I enjoyed it completely. Go James Dean......




My Friday Night and Saturday was very fun.  Me, Murphy, Bacci and Annie all went for a walk thru the park.  At one end of the park we stopped and each worked on our tricks.

 Of course, that Moose Murphy drew a crowd.  He always does.  So he took the time to do a little spur of the moment show for everyone.
 Arent we a cute group.  Our walks are so fun....
 Saturday we all went for a swim at the local river park.  My Vickie had a wonderful friend who she worked with a few years back in search and rescue come down and spend time.  She moved to Portland and this was a great great thing for both of them....of course I didn't suffer any either, since we got to swim more while they caught up.

After that, I got to go and do an "Evidence" search.  I gotta thank Bacci for that cause Friday night she lost something very important at the park and I got to use my nose to go back and find it.   Of course......I did....
  We still could use some pictures for the Community Safety Week if any one wants to help.   Just email My Vickie at  jamiesyra@msn.com

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

Bert

11 comments:

Southern Jewel said...

You go James Dean, get that cat!!! How are you doing Bert.

Shining,
Southern Jewel and Rosebud

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a pawsome time!

woos, Tessa

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

Bert, we can't tell if you are about to lay down or getting ready to dart in that one picture. We'd dart!

AROOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

James Dean, you rock - you tell that Allred - he really looked peeved!!!

You and your pals have such a great time together - lucky pups, all of you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Bailey Be Good! said...

LOVED the video! It looks like you all have so much fun when you get together! :)

Woofs & hugs for a wonderful weekend! <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Scooter said...

Hey Deputy Bert!
Wow, that video was BOL funny! That barking was definitely making Allred cranky. BWAR HAR HAR Looks like a fabo time going swimmie and your pack sure does draw a crowd of peeps. I hope you get a ton more pix for your Safety Week event...I know it'll be amazing!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Elizabeth Keene said...

Bert, every time you post something about Allred (even though you want us to not like him), we LOVE him even more! What a laid back kitty. :)

Sagira said...

You always look like you're having the best times. :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Definitely a VERY CUTE Bunch ... wish to be part of it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

2browndawgs said...

We spy swimming! Lucky Bert!

the 2 brown dawgs