Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Secrets behind the eyes


I have been living here for almost seven months and in that time I have seen and learned much. I watch and listen more than you think, and as I have gotten older I have found that I understand more and more every day.

I am learning a lot about what you humans think you see in us dogs and what is truly there. Like you might not think that we can manipulate you or teach you to think what we want you to think, but guess what….We can.





For instance Abby::

All the time, I hear people who stop by saying things like,” Isn’t she sweet, she is so pretty, what a wonderful girl. You are so lucky to have such a gentle loving dog.” Oh for goodness sakes. You humans are so gullible.

Does this look like an angel to you?



I am telling you, what you see and what I see are two different beasts. I mean, yes, she has her good days. Those are the days I can actually walk within three feet of her and not have her launch herself at me from a lying position like a pit viper striking its prey.

This, as you say “good, beautiful, sweet” dog will sit for hours without moving, waiting for some poor little sparrow to fly innocently by. Stalking this little creature with only her eyes moving, she lulls them into complacency and then when they least expect it she bolts from her prone position snapping them out of mid air and ends there tiny little lives with a quick chomp.

Now tell me, what do you think of your sweet little Abby Now? Honestly, I could go on and on about her, but I don’t want to be a snitch. I just think it is important that you humans start to understand that there is a lot of stuff going on behind the eyes of your dog. We got lots of time to think, and plan and do….

Just thought I would let you know.

Love
Bert

1 comment:

Erin said...

OHHH Bert! Abby is an angel!
Stop trying to think that she isn't because she is. JUST DEAL WITHIT!!!!